Friday 14 February 2014

Project Monitoring Week 4

This week I have just been continuing progress on my DPS'. I finished my Youtube DPS at the beginning of the second lesson and I am very happy with how it came out. The article itself doesn't include as much information as I would have perhaps liked, but it still offers some good advice. I am very happy with the overall design and layout on this DPS, a lot happier than I am with my first one. I do not think I will go back to this one at the end because there is not as much that needs improving.



Once I had completed this I began progress on my 3rd and final DPS. In all honesty for the last couple of lessons I have been procrastinating and not really doing anything particularly productive. This is because what I really need to do is write my final article, but I have no motivation to do it because I am not as passionate about it as the other two articles, it is also much harder work than the other two articles because it requires me to do some research and surveys. This procrastination has caused me to become a little behind. However I have made a little bit of progress with the design of the DPS which I think looks strong so far.


Over half term I intend to get my third article finished and perhaps also download InDesign so that I can continue progress at home. I also intend to get this blog fully up to date and even though it doesn't say on my schedule I might begin work on my front cover because I already have access to photoshop at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment